Vertical Storage Lifts
A vertical storage lift module (VLM) is an automated storage and retrieval unit consisting of an extractor mechanism, located between two sections of stationary racking, inside a metal enclosure. A series of trays inserted in the front and rear racks are used to store product. When activated, the extractor device brings a requested tray or items from the rack to an ergonomically positioned workstation.
Automated storage systems, including vertical storage carousels, enable a large inventory to be directed to a picker at one fixed location. By eliminating the climbing, reaching, and bending necessary to pick from multiple levels, vertical storage systems produce a more efficient “parts to picker” instead of “picker to parts” workflow—increasing worker safety and productivity.
Found in many Leading companies, our vertical storage lift increase storage density (of up to 90%), throughput, and material handling efficiency while reducing inventory losses and labour costs. They efficiently deliver product to the operator, yielding a low-floor-space way of storing, securing, and retrieving anything from small parts to fixtures and tools.
Benefits of a Vertical Storage Lift
- More storage capability within the same floor space
- Faster preparation time with increased customer satisfaction
- Better work place ergonomics
- Quick installation with minimum impact on the business
- Rapid servo drives controlling the vertical and horizontal movements reduce picking and storage times
Advanced technology as standard
- Robust and powerful lifting motor (4kW)
- Standard long life components for low maintenance operations
- Easy to use Touchscreen control
- Constructed to the customers requirements with tray sizes up to 4m
- Rapid and accurate servo-drives
- Unique lightweight lifting table
- Silent operating storage system